Segment 1: Greetings and chat
Segment 2: For Emily, Wherever I May Find Her – Simon and Garfunkel
SEGMENT 3: Show & Tell – Ed Photo
SEGMENT 4: WW Vid – Vagabond Road Music video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K1CGKjiQ1JI
SEGMENT 5: Nicole and Scotty
- Pre-recorded Story
- Intro: Nicole & Scotty are a Pop sibling duo based in Southern California. Recently featured on Billboard Sound, the dynamic pair are recording/performing artists, songwriters, musicians, audio engineers and producers. Their debut single, (an out-and-proud Trip Hop song titled “#Queen”) has achieved over 60k streams on Spotify and over 26k views on the official music video via YouTube since it’s release on October 5th, 2018. Their follow up single (a soft House track titled “Can Be Beautiful”) was released on December 21st, 2018, and has since been featured on Billboard Sound and AXS.
- Live Call
- Lisa Marie?!
- High School Nation
- Mesa Music Festival (benefit of going to festivals)
- If you could have a superpower, what would it be?
- Socials and plug for single, Sweet ‘n Sour : https://open.spotify.com/album/18C3tsgmtgXjWVof17cYkm?si=wHk7xIRsRj6AblTxgE5eFQ
- Scotty’s TikTok post: https://www.tiktok.com/@nicoleandscotty/video/6805739193201986821?lang=en
Find Nicole & Scotty:
SEGMENT 6: REQUEST SEGMENT!
- ODE TO MY FAMILY – The Cranberries
SEGMENT 7: TIPS & TRICKS: Home studio – what hardware we use to record music and do the podcast
- Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett Solo
- Microphone: Blue encore300
- Computer: 13″ Macbook Pro Dual-Core 5th Gen i5, 8 GB RAM
- Other Software:
Ed: I don’t have a very stylish photo to show off what I have, but here’s a list of what I use for the podcast:
- Audio Interface: Focusrite Scarlett 18i/20 2nd Gen (link is for the 3rd gen model)
- Microphone: Sennheiser e838
- Computer: 16″ Macbook Pro 8-Core 9th Gen i9, 32 GB RAM
- Streaming Software: OBS Studio
- Other Software:
- Jamulus (real-time audio communication)
- Loopback (software audio routing)
- TouchPortal (remote control for OBS)
- nginx RTMP (web server with streaming video component – pronounced “engine x”, link is to an OBS forum article on how to set this up)
- Logic Pro X (audio recording/production)
- Davinci Resolve (video editing)
Segment 8: Q&A
- To Ed: Why do you use a Mac?
- To Ed: Which DAW do you use?
Segment 9: The Dragon – WW Original